Powered by Blogger.

The Overly-Ambitious BookTube-A-Thon TBR Pile!


The BookTube-A-Thon is an annual readathon hosted by Ariel Bissett where the entire BookTube community gets together and tries to read as much as they can. This year it runs from July 24th-30th. This year will be my first time joining. There are seven challenges that I will attempt to complete. I don't expect to actually complete them all but I will try. This will be fun!

1. Read a book with a person on the cover: The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet by Beck Chambers. I'm not a big sci-fi reader but I keep hearing good things about this book. I'm excited to read it.

2. Read a hyped book: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab. Everyone talks about this book series! The synopsis sounds really cool. It's about time that I start reading it.

3. Finish a book in one day: The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge. This book is a childhood favourite that I never read as a child.

4. Read about a character that is completely different from you: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone by J.K. Rowling. Needless to say I am not the Boy Who Lived or a wizard.

5. Finish a book completely outdoors: Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine. I don't really like reading outside so I picked a shorter book.

6. Read a book you bought because of the cover: Dragon Springs Road by Janie Chang. I was instantly drawn to the cover of this book but I also think the story sounds very interesting. I've already read her debut novel. I'm familiar with the writing style. I love historical fiction. I know that I'm going to enjoy it. This book has been on my TBR since January. I really want to get to it asap.

7. Read seven books: Once and For All by Sarah Dessen. It wouldn't be summer without a Sarah Dessen book. I associate her books with the summertime. I also get through her books fairly quickly.

This list may possibly change throughout the week. I don't think I'll be able to read all seven of them but I will enjoy reading as much as I can.

Will you be participating in the BookTube-A-Thon? What are you currently reading?

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments