Powered by Blogger.

Top 5 Essie Nail Polishes

top 5 essie polishes, netural nail polish lovers rejoice

Nail polish was my first love. It was my gateway to the beauty world. Essie is my favorite nail polish brand. The other day I was thinking about which shades were my absolute favorite nail polishes. If I could only keep five these are the ones that I would choose. You can see that there's a theme here. I love my neutrals and these are the ones that I wear the most.

Romper Room: The perfect pastel pink. Essie describes it as a pale tea rose pink. It's basically white with a drop of pink in it. It's pink enough that it makes me feel comfortable wearing it. It's the closest to white I'll ever go.

Topless & Barefoot: The ultimate nude. Essie describes it as a soft beige pink. It's not so nude that it gives you mannequin hands. It's also not so pale where it looks unnatural. It's a nude that will look flattering on fair to medium skin tones.

Ladylike: My all-time favorite nail polish. It's a neutral mauvy pink shade. Essie describes it as an elegant soft mauve. It always looks beautiful. I'm obsessed with the color. If you want to look classy and put together this is the shade you need. I think it would be flattering on a lot of skin tones. If I had to recommend an Essie polish to anyone I would pick this one. Everyone needs this nail polish in their collection. 

Angora Cardi: The muted berry. The berry for the ones afraid of bold berry shades. Essie describes it as a deep dusty rose. If you want to dip your toe into the pool of berry nail polish this is the shade for you. It's the gateway to the world of berry nail polish.

Merino Cool: Essie describes it as mulberry. It's not grey. It's not purple. It's dark but not bold. It's the perfect autumn shade. I love it so much. There's something special about this shade. It looks quite dull in the bottle but when you put it on your nails it just comes to life.

What your favorite nail polish?

Sincerely JoJo. ♥

No comments