Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Rimmel Caramel Cupcake

I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nude polish. Essie's Sand Tropez has always been my favorite nude but I think I've found its rival for my favorite nude nail polish. Rimmel's 60 seconds nail polish in Caramel Cupcake is such a pretty color. It's not completely beige; it seems to have a slight pinkness to it. I would describe it as a caramel like beige with a hint of a dusty rose undertone. The polish also has a sheen to it.

3 coats and flash
The formula of this polish is pretty thick. Two coats is actually opaque enough but I put three because I felt like it makes the color look better. I really love this color. It's a nice change from the bright colors that I've been wearing in the past few months. I believe I paid $2.88 or something like that I know it was less than $3 at Walmart for this polish. I recommend it. 

Sincerely, JoJo ♥

1 comment

  1. This is such a pretty color! I'm in love!! Just wrote down the name and will hunt it down next time I'm at the drugstore...thanks for sharing hun! xx

    ReplyDelete