Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Bourjois 1 Seconde Nail Enamel in Beige Distinction


I've heard a lot about the Bourjois 1 Seconde nail polish range and I had been wanting to try it for a while. I stumbled upon it at my local drugstore back in September and jumped at the chance to try it. I got the shade Beige Distinction, a classic beige color, because at the time I needed a color that would look professional. 
The Bourjois 1 Second nail polish range is meant to have a gel like texture, be opaque in one stroke and dry in about 50 seconds. The brush is big and can cover your whole nail in one swipe. You can get away with one coat but I think two coats looks better because one coat looks a little streaky. It dries quickly but I wouldn't touch anything right after painting my nails. Once applied and dried I think it looks like a gel. It looks glossy without a top coat but I would suggest applying a top coat just to make it last longer. It lasts 3 days with minimal chipping on my nails. Overall I think this polish is great when you want to paint your nails quickly and it looks really nice. I would like to try other shades from this collection as well.

Bourjois polishes retail around $10.99-$11.99 CAD. 

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

1 comment

  1. I love this colour! I've really been into nude-ish shades on my nails lately :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete