Powered by Blogger.

Jouviance: A Skincare Revolution


Since the summer I've felt like a lot of Canadian YouTubers that I watch have been talking about Jouviance skincare products. Everyone loves their micellar water. I really want to try it because it's on par with Bioderma. MelSoldera's entire skincare regime consists of Jouviance products. I decided to try the Exfoliant (exfoliator) and Detox (face mask). Both products are marketed for all skin types including sensitive skin. As someone with sensitive skin, it's hard to find an exfoliator and face mask that won't break me out or irritate my skin. I'm happy to say that these have reached HG status.



Jouviance Exfoliant: Gentle Purifying Scrub ($24 CAD)
This exfoliator claims that it deep cleanses and retextures the skin. It also claims to "gently lift away dead skin cells and impurities, unclog pores and soften fine lines." It contains natural organic bamboo and olive stone extracts to "purify, revive and even skin tone without irritation." It does what it says on the tin. It gets rid of any dead skin and deep cleanses your skin. After I use this my skin feels soft and smooth. It gets rid of any texture issues as well. It has a light scent that I would describe as quite soothing and spa-like. It smells like something natural. The grains are very fine. Rubbing it on your skin feels gentle but at the same time, it feels like the product is doing its job. I've been using this exfoliator for the once a week for the past 2 months. The most important thing I have to say is that it doesn't break me out.


Jouviance Detox: Skin Renew Revitalizing Mask ($24 CAD)
This clay-based mask claims to plump and purify the skin. It also claims to "soothe, renew, revitalize and reduce signs of aging." It contains kaolin and a Mediterranean clay called illite. It smells like clay and has a natural spa-like scent similar to the exfoliator. It's meant to be worn for 10 minutes and washed off. Using this mask takes a while to get used to because it never dries, it always stays wet on your skin. This makes it easier to wash off. It does what it says on the tin. After doing this mask my skin always feels fresh and clean. It's a quick way to feel refreshed. I've been using this mask once a week for the past two months after using the Exfoliant. Like the exfoliator, it doesn't break me out.

I highly recommend both of these products. They've completely changed my skincare regime. I've actually noticed a difference in my skin. They've made the appearance of my skin healthy and glowy. My skin has less redness and I've noticed that I don't get many breakouts anymore. My skin feels and looks smooth.

Jouviance products are made in Canada. They're not tested on animals. They're free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oils, colourants or artificial fragrances. Full disclosure: I bought these products with my own money and all opinions are my own.

Have you tried any Jouviance products?

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments