Powered by Blogger.

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day and get to spend it with the people that you love. Christmas is my favorite day of the year, not because of the presents (although I'm sure everyone loves getting presents including me) but because I get to spend the day with my family. To me the reason I love Christmas so much is because I'm reminded that God sent his son to give us salvation and that is the greatest gift that anyone can ever get. 

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6 


How many kings, stepped down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
How many gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that has torn all apart?
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?
Only one did that for me!
How Many Kings -Downhere

No comments