Powered by Blogger.

25 Random Facts About Me

I've seen this tag going around, I love reading these so here are 25 random facts about me. 

1. I wear glasses to see far like the black board at school and to drive. 
2. I was in music for 4 years in high school and I learned how to play the flute. 
3. I love cooking and baking. 
4. My hair is naturally very curly. I prefer it straight.  
5. I'm Italian Canadian. 

The most recent picture of me.
6. I can speak English, French, Italian and some Spanish. 
7. My obsession with nail polish started when I was 4 years old thanks to my cousin who is 10 years older than me. She used to paint my nails and introduced me to the 
wonderful world of cosmetics. 
8. I know it's cliché to say this but New York City is my favorite place in the world. I can't wait to go back.
9. I am a Christian. God gives me strength to get through each day.
10. I love singing. 

All I need is a book ... and occasionally my glasses.
11. I have an unhealthy obsession with tumblr
12. I love it when I find my favorite song lyrics in Bible verses because I love the 'I see what you did there' feeling. 
13. I'm an only child. 
14. Once I'm obsessed with a song I constantly listen to it on repeat. That song is currently Hide Your Love Away - Anthem Lights. Everything about it is perfection.
15. I love to laugh. I love it when people make me laugh and I love making people laugh. 

My favorite photo from my trip to New York last year.
16. I used to be very shy and sometimes I still am but my friends have helped me break out of my shell. 
17. I love taking picture.
18. I get hooked on every TV show that I watch. My current favorties are Pretty Little Liars, Bunheads, Suits, Switched at Birth, Hart of Dixie and The Carrie Diaries. I will always love 7th Heaven, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl. 
19. My favorite movie is Grease. It's been my favorite movie since I was 11. My friends and I used to watch it all the time. 
20. I'm currently studying to become a teacher. I want to make a difference in someone's life. 

In Italy when I was 4 years old.
21. I LOVE The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.
22. I wish that one day I'll be able to own a pair of Christian Louboutins. 
23. I desperately want a dog. 
24. My cousin Megan is my favorite person in the world. I don't get to see her often because she doesn't live near me, but when we see each other it's like we were never apart. Even though she's 6 years younger than me we truly are a brunette and a blonde with an inseparable bond.
25. I'd rather stay in and read a book than go out. I love reading and getting lost in the world of a book. When I really get into a book I'll read through it very quickly. I'm the type of person who will either fly through a book and read it in a few days (sometimes one day) or read a few pages at a time and it takes forever to finish it. I don't even think I have one specific favorite book because I love so many of them. 

No comments