Powered by Blogger.

An Ode to Lush Dream Cream


In the colder winter months I get eczema on my hands. I've struggled with this since I was about 12 years old. Over the years I've tried many products to get rid of it, even prescription products and I've found that Lush Dream Cream is the one product that helps the most. I started using this last winter and I've never looked back. It's the only cream that use on my hands all year round. The thing I love most about Lush is that their products mainly contain natural ingredients so you know exactly what you're putting on your skin. It's main ingredients of oat milk, lavender and chamomile sooth sensitive skin. Oats have been used for centuries to sooth ezcema and sensitive skin. Many over the counter creams targetted to treat ezcema contain oats in some form. It also contains olive oil and cocoa butter to help dry skin. There's also rose essential oil in this which is said to be calming to irritated skin.

I didn't think that all these ingredients together would work but somehow it does. I slather this on my hands every single night and it instantly feels cooling and soothes my skin. When I first started using it the scent bothered me but now that I'm used it I don't even notice it anymore. It's not going to get rid of eczema overnight but it will make it bearable. It take a few weeks to completely get ride of my eczema but with prescription products it used to take months and multiple tubes. With Dream Cream one pot lasts me almost a year. This product is $26.95 but it's really worth the money.  

It's also a good moisturizer for dry or itchy skin. I've used this on mosquito bites and sun burns and it takes away the itchiness and uncomfortable feeling. I also use this at night when I get dry patches on my face and in the morning my skin is back to normal. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with eczema and/or dry and sensitive skin. I will always have a pot of this on my vanity. I just works so well.  

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments