Powered by Blogger.

November & December Favorites!


This was going to be my November favorites post, but since I've also been loving these things in December I decided to combine them into one post. There are my November and December monthly favorites.

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Highlighters in Wisp and Monster
I'm a huge fan of Colourpop highlighters. I may eventually buy them all. They're easy to apply and they give your cheeks a beautiful glow. Wisp is a golden champagne shade that is said to be a dupe for Becca Opal. I was afraid it would be too dark on me but it's actually really nice; therefore, it's a shade that will look flattering on everyone. Monster is unlike anything I own. It's a pale pink with an iridescent duo-chrome finish. It gives you a serious glow. I've been alternating between the two, so I couldn't pick one to be my favorite because I love them both.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure
This blush has been on my wishlist for a long time. I bought it as a birthday gift to myself, which coin-sided with the Sephora VIB sale. I would descibe it as a neutral mauvy shade. It's a shade that you can't get wrong. It works with many different looks because it won't overpower bold eyes or lips. It's shimmery but it's subtle. I love pairing it with Colourpop's Monster for extra glow.

Essie Angora Cardi
I bought this shade because I saw Amelia wearing it in a lot of her video. It's described as a deep rose purple. I had trouble coming up with a description of it because it's not purple and it's not pink. I guess I would call it a muted plum. It's a beautiful shade. I think it's underrated because it's a dark but not vampy and it can often get overlooked. I glanced over it for years and now I can't imagine my collection without it. It wears 4 days on me with very little chipping. The formula is amazing. I could have gotten away with one coat but I always prefer to apply two coats. I think this is a shade that everyone needs in their collection.

Random Favorites

Music:
One Thing - Hillsong Worship
Rise As One - TVQX!
One Love - E.D.E.N.
The First Noel (Holy is the Lord) - Hillsong Worship
Merry Christmas Everyone - Rend Collective

K-Dramas:
Mrs. Cop (available on dramafever and viki)
You're All Surrounded (available on dramafever and viki)
Reply 1988  (available on dramafever)

Books:
Finding Perfect by Kendra C. Highley

Food
Healthy Pasta Bake from The Chiappas 

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments