Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: OPI Amore at the Grand Canal


I love a good red nail polish. When I'm looking for a red polish I look to OPI because they have the largest selection of reds. I think all their collections have a red. Amore at the Grand Canal was part of their Venice collection. The main reason I bought this shade was the name. I though it was really cute. The shade is a classic blue-based red, the type of red I think everyone should have in their collection. It's a shade that can do no wrong. Every other red shade that I own is either lighter and brighter (OPI Cajun Shrimp) or deeper (OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry) than this one. It's opaque in two coats, although you can get away with one if you're in a rush. It lasts for about 4 days with minimal chipping. OPI is one of my favorite brands. This is a great addition to my nail polish collection.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments