Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: OPI Wocka Wocka! & Excuse Moi!

The other day I was looking through my nail polish trying to figure out what color I wanted to paint my nails. I remembered that I had a box of mini OPI nail polishes from the Muppets collection. This box had all the colors that I wanted from the collection. When it came out I didn't buy it and I was sad about it because they were limited edition but in March when I went to New York I found it at the Disney store. My friend and I were so happy to find it. A few weeks ago I saw the same box at Winners and that reminded me that I had it and I hardly wear the colors. The mini nail polish box came with 4 colors: Wocka Wocka!, Excuse Moi!, Designer... de Better! and Warm & Fozzie. Out of the 4 colors Warm & Fozzie is the color that I desperately wanted so I'm glad I was able to find this. Wocka Wocka! is a shiny deep red nail polish. I would call it a true red but it's really shiny, the shine kind of has a slight pinky undertone. Excuse Moi! is a multicolored glitter nail polish with a red undertone which makes it perfect for layering over a red polish. I'm sure you can find dupes of these colors if you didn't have a chance to get them. 


I've had this polish on my nails for the past 5 days and on my left hand you can see that it's starting to chip. On my right hand my index finger has chipped a lot. I have on 2 coats of Wocka Wocka! and 3 coats of Excuse Moi! over Wocka Wocka! as an accent nail. 


I wanted to show Wocka Wocka in flash as well as in natural light because the color somewhat changes in different lighting. In my opinion these colors are perfect to wear around Christmas time because I always associate glitter with the holidays but every once in a while some glitter on your nails adds a nice touch.

Random thought of the day: Yesterday I finished reading Insurgent and I'm dying to know what happens in the third book of the trilogy. Then I found out that that the third book will be released in Fall 2013! I have to wait a whole year to find out how it all ends! :( 

No comments