Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Pacific Blue

Today my friend told me to paint my pinky finger blue because it symbolizes that you're against bullying. Since I've never worn Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color in Pacific Blue I decided to paint all my nails blue. I own too much blue nail polish but this is unlike any color that I own. I am seriously in love with this color! It's a bright periwinkle blue. It's definitely not a fall color but it's beautiful! I'd wear it all year round. 


Many youtubers and bloggers rave about this color, it's usually sold out at the drugstore and now I know why. The formula is amazing! It's really thick. One coat is enough for it to be perfectly opaque. I can't any anything bad about this nail polish. If you see it I suggest that you grab it. These nail polishes are never more than $5. I paid $4.49 at Shopper's Drug Mart. It often goes on sale and you can find it at any drugstore. I'd that the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish is the best drugstore brand of nail polish. (I consider Essie to be high end even though you can find it at the drugstore.)

The only downside to this nail polish is that it chips easily.

Random thoughts  news  freak out of the day: I'm freaking out because Luke Conard will be touring with Alex Goot in November, and they're coming to my city, and Ingrid is coming too! My bestie is friends with one of the bands that's opening for him and is getting us tickets. And the concert is right after both of our birthdays. :D

No comments