Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Plumberry

Today's NOTD is yet another Essie polish. Can you tell I'm obsessed with this brand? lol. I bought this colour last fall. The name just sounds like fall to me. It's a really nice red. Essie describes it as "a creamy berry red with hints of plush pink." I like it because it's in between a red and a fuchsia. It's way more red in person. The colour changes in different lighting. Sometimes it looks very red and other times it has a pinky tint to it. 


The formula is very creamy and thick. Minimal effort is involved for an opaque finish. You might be able to get away with one coat but I think 2 coats is always better. If you want a shade lighter and brighter than the burgundy colours that are hot for fall you should definitely try this one.   

No comments