Powered by Blogger.

This or That tag

I want to try to post at least once a day so today I decided to do the This or That tag. I love doing tags. I used to do them all the time when I was younger. I hope you're all having a wonderful day and let me know if you do this tag or any other tag because I would love to read them. 



makeup:

blush or bronzer: blush
lip gloss or lipstick: lipstick
eye liner or mascara: mascara
foundation or concealer: foundation
neutral or color eye shadow: neutral
pressed or loose eye shadows: pressed 
brushes or sponges: brushes



nails:
OPI or china glaze: OPI
Long or short: long
Acrylic or natural: natural
Brights or darks: darks
Flower or no flower: no flower 



body:
perfume or body spray: body spray
lotion or body butter: body butter
body wash or soap: body wash
lush or other bath company: The Body Shop 



fashion:
jeans or sweat pants: both
long sleeves or short: both
dresses or skirts: dresses
stripes or plaid: stripes
flip flops or sandals: flip flops
scarves or hats: scarves
studs or dangly earrings: studs
necklaces or bracelets: necklaces
heels or flats: flats 
cowboy boots or riding boots: riding boots
jacket or hoodie: jacket
forever 21 or charlotte russe: forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister: None
Saks 5th Avenue or Nordstrom: Nordstrom is love. 



hair:
curly or straight: Both 
bun or ponytail: bun 
bobby pins or butterfly clips: bobby pins
hair spray or gel: hairspray
long or short: long
light or dark: dark
side sweep bangs or full bangs: side sweep bangs
up or down: down 



random:
Rain or shine: shine
Summer or winter: summer
Fall or spring: fall
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
East coast or West coast: I've never been to the West coast so I'm going to say East coast.

2 comments