Powered by Blogger.

MAC Syrup Lipstick Review + Swatch

MAC Syrup is currently one of my favorite lipsticks. I've worn it almost everyday since I got it last  month. The color is beautiful. MAC describes this color as a cloudy pink. It's a mauvy pinky almost berry color. 


It's basically my natural lip color but better. It's a perfect everyday color but it also works for any occasion because it looks good with everything.


This lipstick has lustre finish so it's not very moisturizing. If you don't already do so I'd suggest applying a lip balm before applying this lipstick so that your lips will stay moisturized. 


MAC lipstick retail at $18 CAN. This color is a great investment for me because I've already gotten so much use out of it. 

If you're looking for a dupe I've heard that Rimmel London's Vintage Pink lipstick is a good dupe for MAC Syrup. I've swatch both colors side by side at the drugstore. Vintage Pink looks nice but it's more pink than MAC Syrup.

*All photos were taken with flash.

P.S. follow me on bloglovin'

No comments