Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry

Since Christmas is coming up I thought it would be really festive to paint my nails red. Usually when I want to wear a festive red I turn to OPI Wocka Wocka but the bottle fell and broke and red polish went all over my kitchen floor. It was not pretty. I need to replace that polish and since it was limited edition I couldn't get that one again. So I went to Trade Secrets, looked at all the red OPI nail polish and found that Quater of a Cent-Cherry was a really nice deep holiday red. OPI describes it as a rich cherry red that's always a classic. That's basically it. I love this red more than OPI Red because this is a real cherry red. I've been looking for a red like this for a long time. I love that OPI has so many different shades of the same color because you get so much variety to choose from. 


OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry has a thick and creamy formula. One coat actually looked like it would be opaque enough but I applied two coats because I always do that. I find that two coats of polish is always better than one because it just makes me feel like it won't chip as fast. I know that OPI nail polish tends to be more expensive but it lasts long on my nails. Just like a classic red lipstick a classic red nail polish is a good investment. Everyone needs a classic red in their nail polish collection and this one has become mine. The glitter on my accent nail is OPI Excuse Moi from last year's holiday collection the Muppets Collection.


 If you live anywhere that has a Trade Secrets they're having a sale. If you buy 3 OPI polishes you get 20% off. I thought that was a good deal. OPI nail polish typically retails for $9.95 at least where I live it does. 
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday Season. xoxo -JoJo 

Random thoughts: The series finale of Gossip Girl is tomorrow! Most of my friends stopped watching it but I never gave up on it because I always had hope in Chuck & Blair. I'm kind of sad that it's ending but I'm also glad that Chuck & Blair will finally get their chairytale ending. 

No comments