Powered by Blogger.

May Favorites


This month for foundation I've been loving the Physicians Formula Talc Free Mineral Wear Mineral Powder foundation. I wear the shade buff beige. It gives good coverage and it lets your skin breath. It's perfect for those days where you don't want to wear much make up but you still want to cover your blemishes. I usually wear concealer and then put the powder foundation and it lasts for most of the day. The only issue I have with it is that it makes my skin look shiny towards the end of the day and I have dry skin so I don't usually look shiny. Also the brush that comes with it is pointless. It's too small and it feels rough on the skin so I wouldn't recommend using it. I've been using the Real Techniques Multi Task Brush to apply this foundation and any other kind of powder product to my face and it's amazing. The brush is so soft and it blends out products really well. I love it so much. It's my favorite make up brush that I own. It also washes very easily. For blush I've been obsessed with the MAC Mineral Blush in Dainty. It's my first MAC blush. The color is described as a yellow toned pink with gold pearl. I just call it the perfect every day pink. A little goes a long way. It's easy to blend out and provides a nice glow. On my nails I've worn OPI You're Such a Budapest for the majority of the month. It's a pretty blue/purple shade. It's the perfect spring polish for me because looking at it makes me happy.  On my lips I've been loving the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. It's one of those your-lips-but-better shades. It's a dusty rose mauvy color. I don't know how to describe the color but it looks really nice and natural on the lips. It works with any kind of make up look. It's also great for on the go because you just put it on and don't even have to worry about it.It stays on for a long time because it's a stain. Even though it's a balm stain I still apply lip balm before applying the product because my lips always get dry. I finally got the Marc Jacobs Daisy roller-ball. I love this scent. It's light and girly and summery. I am obsessed with it. 

My attempt at swatches. Left: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey. Right: MAC Dainty Mineralize Blush 
Random Favorites: 

books
The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

movies
Epic 
Thumbelina 

music
I Call You Jesus - Israel & New Breed
King of Heaven - Hillsong United 
We Are The Ones - King The Kid

drink
Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino 

youtubers:
missglamorazzi 

1 comment