Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Aruba Blue

Since the Fifa Confederations Cup is currently happening I decided to paint my nails a color that would represent the Azzurri (Italy's National Soccer team). Soccer is the only sport that I understand and have played (besides swimming which I also love). Essie's Aruba Blue is a frosty/metallic royal blue. It's a beautiful color for any season. In my opinion it would be a really pretty color to wear for New Years. It also works for summer because of its shine. 

 three coats // with flash 
When applying this polish you need 2-3 coats for maximum opacity. The formula is pretty easy to work with. It may start off being a little sheer but the color builds up fast. The color lasts about 4 days with minimal chipping. 


If you love this shade but don't want to spend the money on the essie one, Sally Hansen's Blue It is an exact dupe. 

Sincerely, JoJo ♥

1 comment

  1. Oh I've been wanting this sort of electric blue shade for a long time and gad I have access to Sally Hansen (:
    xx
    TiTi's Corner!

    ReplyDelete