Powered by Blogger.

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Shocking Coral Review + Swatch

The Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids lipstick in Shocking Coral is a very bright pink/red based coral. It goes on as a hot pink mixed with coral. The minute I saw it I just had to have it. I don't usually wear bright lipstick but this one is surprisingly wearable. 


The color is very pigmented and applies easily. Once applied it has a glossy finish. I find that the color rubs off easily if you happen to touch your lips and it will stain your glass when you drink something. After your eat the lipstick doesn't appear as glossy but it's still there. After the glossiness wears off it leaves your lips with a nice stain of the color. 


I love that the Vivids collection has a bright orange cap. It just makes it look more special and it makes me want to wear this lipstick more. 


Overall I would say that this is a nice color to wear whenever you want to add a pop of color to your make up. The color reminds me of Spring and Summer. I don't like that the color rubs off easily but I like that it leaves a stain on your lips because it makes it last longer. I don't think it's the most long lasting lipstick that I own but it lasts for a decent amount of time. When I first apply it, it feels moisturizing but throughout the day I find that it makes my lips feel a little dry. 

Sincerely, JoJo xoxo 

No comments