Powered by Blogger.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss 101 Review + Swatch

Rimmel's Lasting Finish Matte lipstick by Kate Moss in the shade 101 is a wearable cool toned pink. It's a matte lipstick but when applied to your lips it has a satin finish. 


Since this is a matte lipstick I recommend applying lip balm before applying the lipstick. This lipstick applies easily. I love the pigmentation and it's a very build-able shade. It doesn't dry out my lips. It lasts a long time.


I love the packaging. It's the typical Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate packaging but the fact that it's red instead of black just makes it special to me. I just love colorful packaging. 


Overall this is a very wearable shade of pink. It applies well, isn't drying and lasts all day. I think it would suit most skin tones. It works for any season and with any outfit. 

Sincerely, JoJo xoxo 

No comments