Powered by Blogger.

June Favorites!


This month I don't have many beauty favorites but I have a lot of random favorites. First off I've been loving the Aveeno ultra-calming gentle make-up removing wipes. It's specifically made for dry, sensitive skin. It's very gentle and soothing on my face. It doesn't irritate my eyes. It gets off all my make up. I use this before using Bioderma. Next for skincare I've really been liking the La Roche Posay Effaclar K. It got rid of my breakouts and my skin has less redness. I don't like the scent but the product works wonders on my skin. For lips I've been loving Rimmel's Lasting Finish by Kate Matte lipstick in shade 101. It's a cool toned pink and works with any outfit. It's not drying on the lips and lasts for a decent amount of time. For blush I've been loving the Essense Silky Touch blush in Adorable. It's a pale true pink with a satin finish. It feels silky when you touch it and it lasts for most of the day. It's only $2.99. It adds a nice glow to my cheeks. 

Top: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 101
Botton: Essense Silky Touch Blush in Adorable

Random Favorites 

TV Shows:
Revenge
American Dreams 
The Fosters 

Movies:
The Italian Key 
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Music:
Fight Forever - Anthem Lights 
Heart Attack (Demi Lovato) cover by Anthem Lights 
While We're Young - 1 Girl Nation 
Only You - Katie Sky 
Clarity (Zedd) cover by James Maslow 

Books
Prada & Prejudice by Mandy Hubbard 

Youtubers:
Connor Franta
Allison - amarixe 
essiebutton






Sincerely JoJo xoxo

No comments