Powered by Blogger.

13 Personal Questions Tag

1. What drink do you order at Starbucks? 

Photo found on tumblr 

It depends what I feel like having that day. In the fall my favorite drink is the pumpkin spice latte. I really like their mocha and iced mocha. The green tea frappuccino is really good as well.



2. What's one thing in your closet you couldn't live without?
My scarves. Whenever  feel like my outfit is missing something I add a scarf and it completes the outfit. 

3. What's one thing people don't know about you?
I can't ride a bike. 

4. What's one thing you want to do before you die? 
Travel across Europe. 

5. What's one food you can't live without?
PASTA! I'm italian. I need pasta in my life. 

6. What's one quote you live by?
There is something good in every day. When I have a bad day I think of this quote and that reminds me to think of all the good things that happened. I'm always able to find at least one good thing in my day. I focus on the good and then the bad gets forgotten. 

7. What's one thing you like and dislike about the blogging community? 
Like: The fact that so many people share a love of make up and nail polish and beauty. 
Dislike: When people claim to like a product because it's sponsored. I want to know your honest opinion on products.

8. What's your number one song on iTunes?
My most played song on iTunes is Hide Your Love Away - Anthem Lights. 

9. What kind of style would you describe yourself as having?
Classic with a little bit of girly and a dash of trendy. 

10. What's your favorite number?
17 

11. Two hobbies?
Baking and reading. 

12. Two pet peeves?
When people walking in front of me walk abnormally slow. When people sitting in front of me or behind me in class won't stop talking while the teacher is teaching.  

13. Your guilty pleasure?
Chocolate. 

Sincerely, JoJo.♥ 

No comments