Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Nails Inc. Porchester Square

Porchester Square by nails inc. is a nail polish that I've heard a lot about. Some of my favorite British youtubers/bloggers are obsessed with it. I knew I had to try it. 

2 coats with flash 
It's described as a dove gray. It's a unique color and unlike and nude polish I have in my collection. It's really nice when you want to wear a nude polish but you want something different. I really like this polish. 

The formula is really good. I needed two coats for maximum opacity. I noticed some chipping on the second day that I wore this but nail polish is bound to chip.

Nails Inc. polish retail around $11.50 at Sephora and Shopper's Drug Mart. I actually got this one in a set off sephora.com

When I don't know what color to paint my nails I will be reaching for this polish.

Sincerely, JoJo ♥ 

No comments