Powered by Blogger.

November Favorites!


I don't have many favorites this month, mostly because I haven't had time to try many new things. The Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation has been my favorite face base yet again because it's easy to apply, evens out my skin tone, feels light on my skin and lasts all day. It's about medium coverage and it just works well for an every day no-makeup-makeup look. To apply my foundation I've been using the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It does an amazing job at blending out my foundation and I feel like makes me skin look flawless. For lips I've been reaching for MAC Syrup A LOT. I talk about this lipstick all the time because I love it so much. On most days that is what's on my lips. It's the perfect MLBB shade for me. I would describe it as a mauvy pink. If I could only wear one lipstick for the rest of my life it would be this one. 
My friend got me a mango gift set from The Body Shop for my birthday and my favorite things from the gift set have been the Mango Body Scrub and the Mango Body Butter. I've been using the body scrub once a week to exfoliate my feet. It's just a quick and east way to pamper your feet. The body butter just feels nice, absorbs quickly and makes my skin feel moisturized. It has a pleasant, fresh scent. 

MAC Syrup

Random Favorites 

Movies:
Christmas with Holly 

Music: 
Hope was Born This Night - Sidewalk Prophets 
Follow That Star - Paul Baloche 
Simple Little Christmas EP - Anthem Lights 

2 comments

  1. great favourites! body shop body butters have been a must for me in this cold weather! that lip colour looks very pretty, not too bold but a hint of colour!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that brush! MAC's Syrup looks lovely! I really need to try that foundation, glad you've been liking it :)

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete