Powered by Blogger.

Winter Wonderland Tag


1. Favorite thing about winter?
Christmas! I love the lights, decorating the Christmas tree, baking Christmas cookies, the music and of course giving and receiving presents. 

2. Scarves or Beanies?
Scarves. I have a slight obsession with scarves. 

3. Favorite holiday movie?
The Holiday, The Polar Express and Eloise at Christmastime 

4. Favorite winter nail polish?
OPI Quarter of a Cent-Cherry. I think it's the perfect winter red because it's a dark cherry red. 


5. Favorite Starbucks Holiday Drink?
I don't have a favorite holiday drink from Starbucks. In winter I love drinking tea, hot chocolate and hot apple cider. 

6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?
Fuzzy socks, a nourishing lip balm and a moisturizing hand cream. 



7. Name one item on your wish list this year.
A new straightening iron. 

8. Favorite holiday song?
O Holy Night
Angels We Have Heard On High
Hark The Herald Angels Sing
Sleigh Ride by Delius 
Hope Was Born This Night - Sidewalk Prophets 
How Many Kings - Downhere 

9. Did you go Black Friday shopping this year?
Yes, I went to Sephora. 

10. Must have winter lip product?
Dior Addict Lip Glow because it adds a nice color to my lips and it's very moisturizing. 



11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?
Nope, I still haven't found the perfect ugly Christmas sweater. 

12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live?
Yes. I'm pretty sure it's a white Christmas every year. 

13. Favorite winter candle scent?
Nature's Wick Christmas Time. The crackling of the wooden wick reminds me of a fire place. It makes the room feel warm and cozy and puts me in a holiday mood. 


I've also been loving Blackberry Spice from Bath & Body Works. It's a fall scent but I also love it for right now.


14. How will you be celebrating this holiday?
I'll be spending Christmas with my close family. 

Sincerely, JoJo xoxo 

2 comments

  1. I am also big on warm fuzzy socks! and of course SNOW haha. That Nature's Wick candle sounds so cool, where's it from? :)

    ReplyDelete