Powered by Blogger.

2014 Beauty Goals


I never make New Year's Resolutions because I never stick to them. This year I've been inspired by Vivianna Does Makeup's Beauty Bucket List to set some goals related to beauty for myself to accomplish. They're all things that I've been meaning to do but I didn't make the time to actually do. 

1. A Lighter Approach
I want to find a tinted moisturizer that has a decent amount of coverage and lasts all day. Sometimes I want to even out my skin tone but I don't want feel like going through the trouble blending out foundation with a brush or sponge. I really need to find a product that will feel light and be easy to apply and blend with my fingers. It would also cut down on the time it would take me to do my makeup in the morning. 

2. Prime Time
I'm consistent with priming my eyes before applying eyeshadow and I found the perfect eyeshadow primer for my oily eyelids in 2013. In 2014, I want to find a primer that won't break me out. I have sensitive skin so I really need to do my research before I go buy a primer. 

3. Skincare Regime?
I want to find a good moisturizer that will take care of my dry patches, balance my oily t-zone and won't break me out. Again, the sensitive skin issue makes it hard to find a moisturizer with the right amount of moisture. I also want to find a very moisturizing eye cream for my dry under eye are. 

4. A Clean Brush is a Happy Brush 
I think everyone is guilty of forgetting to wash their makeup brushes. Sometimes I don't clean my brushes for a month and that's not good for my brushes or my face. This year, I want to make a point to wash my make up brushes once a week.

What are your beauty goals for 2014?

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥ 

1 comment

  1. Definitely want to find a good skincare regime too. I have a few products that I like but I think I can still find ones that will give me better results! Keep us updated if you find a good tinted moisturizer, at the moment I'm really liking the Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream when I want something more lightweight :) x

    www.natalielovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete