Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Nails Inc. Elizabeth Street

Nails Inc. Elizabeth Street is described as a delicate nude cream nail polish. I would call it a sheer baby pink. Nails Inc. has impressed me over the past year with their polishes. I wear Porchester Square and Jermyn Street more than any other of the nail polishes that I own. I was hoping that Elizabeth Street would live up to the high standards of the other two polishes, but sadly it did not.


First of all, the formula is very sheer. I applied three coats and you can still see the line of my nails showing. It actually didn't bother me very much because the color looks classic and girly. My guess is that you would probably need four or five coats for it to be opaque. Secondly, it chipped on the second day. By the end of the second day of wearing this polish there were visible cracks in it. I would say that this polish lasts and looks nice on the nails for one day. I wouldn't recommend this polish unless you're okay with changing your polish every single day. Overall Nails Inc. is a great nail polish brand but this particular shade isn't. It's sheer making it a long process to apply and it's not long lasting. If you're looking for an opaque pale pink polish I'd recommend Essie Fiji.

Nails Inc. polishes retail around $11.50 CAD.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments