Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Ladylike


I've been wanting to get Essie's Ladylike nail polish for quite some time but it was either sold out or I would tell myself that I have too many nude polishes. I finally decided to get it because I wanted a pretty polish to wear to two formal events this past weekend. I got the nail look that I was looking for; a classic looking manicure.

Essie describes this shade as 'an elegant soft mauve'. I completely agree with that description. In some lights it looks like a taupe/nude but in natural sunlight it looks like a muted purple/mauve. It makes your nails look polished and classy. This could work for any occasion whether it's work, school, formal or casual.

The formula on this polish is really good. You only need two coats for full opacity. I did three coats even though I would have been fine with two. The polish lasts four days with chipping only visible on my thumb. I was very impressed but this polish and I could kick myself for not picking it up sooner.

Essie polishes retail for $7.99-$9.99 depending on where you buy them. I got mine at Target for $7.99. I think everyone should have this polish in their collection.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments