Powered by Blogger.

December Favorites!


December is one of my favorite months of the year. Christmastime is my favorite time of the year because it's full of joy. I can't believe that 2015 is so close. I feel like this year went by very fast.
This month I don't have many favorites because half of the month was focused on finals and the rest of the time was focused on enjoying the Christmas season.

Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in 03 Nude
This is a perfect nude shade because it's not too pale and not took dark. It's like a brownish nude with a touch of pink to it. It's like my lips but more nude. This is great when I want to define my lips before applying lip stick. I love it because it glides onto the lips and it's easy to blend out. I will definitely be picking up more shades from this range.

First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser 
I've heard a lot about this face cleanser and I've been wanting to try it for quite some time. I finally picked it up this month and I'm pleased with it. It's very gentle but gets the job done. After using it my skin feels soft and refreshed. It doesn't make my face feel too dry as some cleansers do. It doesn't really have a scent so it's good for sensitive skin. It's also good for removing makeup.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O
This is probably my favorite skincare product of all time. I always go back to it. There are so many uses for it. I use it to remove my eye makeup, I go over my face with it to make sure all my makeup is gone, I use it to refresh my face and I also use it sort of like a toner after I wash my face. I went 2 weeks without using it and my skin broke out like crazy. When I started using it again my break out started clearing up quickly. I definitely call this my skin saviour. I try to stock up on it when it's on sale.

Lifestyle Favorites

Music:
Peace Has Come - Hillsong Worship
I'll Be Home for Christmas - Joey Stamper ft. Donald Stamper
You Carry Me - Moriah Peters
Love Goes On - Hillsong Young & Free
Infinity (Acoustic) - Against The Current

Movies:
Signed, Sealed, Delivered for Christmas
The Nine Live of Christmas

Food:

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments