Powered by Blogger.

Top 10 Christmas Songs!

Image Credit: https://www.etsy.com/listing/114647216/best-way-to-spread-christmas-cheer-is

Here is a list of some of my favorite Christmas songs. I’ve been listening to Christmas music since the first of November. (My all-time favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night and I have 2 versions of the song included in this list which makes it 11 songs.) 


  1. We Have A Savior – Hillsong Worship
  2. The First Noel (Holy is the Lord) – Hillsong Worship
  3. Hope Was Born This Night – Sidewalk Prophets
  4. For All That You Have Done – Rend Collective
  5. O Holy Night – Anthem Lights
  6. O Holy Night – Michael Henry & Justin Robinett
  7. I’ll Be Home for Christmas – Joey Stamper ft. Donald Stamper
  8. Peace Has Come – Hillsong Worship
  9. What A Glorious Night – Sidewalk Prophets
  10. O Come All Ye Faithful – Britt Nicole
  11. Born is the King (It's Christmas) – Hillsong Worship 


Merry Christmas!
Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments