Powered by Blogger.

Happy New Year!


It's a new year. The old is gone and the new has come. 2015 was a tough year for me. I've had to make one of the most difficult decisions in my life. I had to let go of a dream that I've held onto for a long time and I had to find a new one. And that's ok. Life throws many surprises your way. When one door closes another one opens. It may take some time to find that door; however, you get there, eventually. I'm thankful that God always provides a way. I know that God has bigger plans for me than I have for myself. His plans go beyond our wildest dreams. I hope that 2016 will be a prosperous year full of joy, love and laughter. I wish you the best of health and happiness. May all your dreams come true. You were meant for greatness.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

2 comments

  1. 2015 wasn't one of my favourites either, but here's hoping your new dream (whatever that may be/whenever you find it) is a better fit for you in the long term :)

    Happy 2016! May it be better than your 2015!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope your 2016 is turning out to be better than 2015 as well.

      Delete