Powered by Blogger.

UPDATED 2015 Beauty Goals


At the beginning of 2015 I wanted to get out of my comfort zone when it comes to lipstick. I used to wear MAC Syrup all the time. 2016 was my year of appreciating nude lipstick shades. Now my go-to shade is either MAC Faux or Chanel Adrienne. Both are more nude than I used to wear but are not adventurous or bold shades. I did develop a liking for MAC Velvet Teddy, which does stand out on me. I've also worn MAC Soar with NARS Anna on top of it. That's probably the boldest I went. I tried the NARS Velvet Matte lip pencil in Cruella only one. I'll call this one a success; while, I haven't worn bold lipsticks, I've expanded my lipstick shades as I don't wear MAC Syrup every single day anymore.

My second goal was to find the perfect eye cream. I'm still on a quest to find one...

My third was a about finding a face mask that wouldn't irritate my skin. It was a success because I found the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey face mask. My skin loves this stuff.

My final beauty goal of 2015 was to find a good base coat and top coat. I've been loving the Orly Bonder base coat. I like using Essie gel setter as my top coat, but I think it works best when used in conjunction with an Essie nail polish. I've achieved this one as well.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments