Powered by Blogger.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

A few weeks ago I was at Sephora and decided to try the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. It's specifically designed to hydrate very dry skin and it's good for sensitive skin. I thought it would be good to use on my hands and it really is. This winter has made my skin really dry, especially my hands. I get eczema on my hands only in winter because it's so dry. Most creams including prescribed ones that I've tried don't really work. This one has really helped.This product has become one of my holy grail skincare products. 


Since I started using it my eczema has diminished. This cream is really soothing to my skin. It's unscented but it has a slight medicated scent but if you have really dry skin it works like a charm. It's made with shea butter, colloidal oatmeal, eucalyptus oil and ceramides. It contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and syntetic fragrances or dyes. It can be used all over the body and face. It retails at $15 CAD for the 2.0 oz bottle and $35 CAD for the 6 oz jar. It might be a little pricey but it's worth it. I would definitely recommend this product. I would try other products from First Aid Beauty as well. 

Sincerely, JoJo xoxo 

No comments