Powered by Blogger.

Josie Marran Argan Oil


Josie Marran Argan Oil is one of my favorite products. It has so many uses. I'm constantly finding uses for this products because I love it so much. 


I originally bought it to use as a face moisturizer during the winter because my skin gets so dry. It works really well. I quickly found myself using it for so much more. I started using it on my cuticles and I found that my nails are stronger and don't chip as easily as they used to. I use it on the ends of my hair and it doesn't look dull and dry. I also put some on my eczema and helps take it away. The product itself has no scent. A little goes a long way so even if you have the small bottle like I do it will last a long time. It's pricey because it's the purest form of argan oil that you can get. This product is a must have in my skincare routine. I think it's good to always have it around because there are so many uses for it and it's safe for all skin types. 

The 15ml jar retails for $18 CAN at Sephora. 

Sincerely, JoJo. 


No comments