Powered by Blogger.

Get to Know Me, The Beauty Blogger Tag.

I saw this tag going around and I thought I would do it because I just love doing tags. 


1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally very thick and curly. 

2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've never dyed my hair. 

3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
My hair alternates from being up in a bun and down with a bobby pin to keep my bangs in place whether it's curly or straight. I also love fishtail braids but I don't wear them often. 

4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own manis and pedis. I just love pampering myself.

5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I typically take off my nail polish after 4 days because it just bothers me when it starts to chip. 

6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just the summer?
I love it when my toes are colorful so they're painted all year long. I'll usually keep the repainting my toes with the same color for all or most of the winter and in summer I like to switch it up. OPI Miami Beet has been living on my toes all winter. I just kept reapplying it. 

7. How long does it take for you to put on makeup?
Around 8-20 minutes. 8 on a normal everyday basis when I don't wear much make up. I just like to take my time to even blend out my foundation and concealer. 15-20 minutes if I'm wearing different eyeshadows and eyeliner because I take my time with blending and making sure I don't get my eyeliner everywhere as I apply it.

8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Foundation first, then concealer, then eyeshadow/eyeliner if I'm wearing any, bronzer, powder (if I need it), blush, mascara, lipstick/gloss.

9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I am a collector. I mean I have my essentials but I defintely buy things even if I don't need them. 

10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never. 

11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
Not everyday but at least 4 days a week. 

12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
If I'm home no but if I go to a family member's house yes. 

13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
No. If I'm going out I at least have concealer, mascara and some kind of lip balm, lipstick or gloss. 

14. How many high-end products do you have?
I've never counted but I have quite a few. I have way more drugstore products than high end products though. 

15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Sometimes. When I know I have to get up early or if I'm going somewhere I'll usually pick my outfit the night before. 

16. How often do you change your handbag?
When I have school my school bag is also my purse but when I don't have school I mostly alternate between my Coach crossbody bag and my Steve Madden crossbody bag. 

17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
When I have school my wake up time varies between what time my class starts that day so I would get up between 6:30-8:30. Other days I wake up between 9-12. It depends on what I'm doing that day. I usually go to bed around 1. I try to get to bed early but it never works. I have trouble falling asleep. 

18. How often or when do you workout?
I try to go to the gym at least twice a week but it doesn't always work. Sometimes I end up not going at all. 

19. Left handed or right handed?
Right. 

20. How tall are you?
5'2".

21. Do you speak any foreign languages?
I speak English, French and Italian. I speak a little Spanish as well because I took a semester of Spanish. 

22. How many pets do you have?
Sadly none, but I've wanted a dog since I was 4.

23. How often are you on Blogger?
Lately I've been trying to post a few times a week. I check it daily to read other blogs. 

24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
Sometimes to see what people have to say about certain products and I end up following new blogs.

25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yes. I keep a notepad file on my laptop with all the products on my wishlist. 

26. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's the same as my tumblr url. I thought it was cute. 

27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I use my fujifilm Finepix Z or my phone. 

28. How often do you clean your house?
About once a week. 

29. What's your favorite color?
Purple, blue, and emerald green. 

30. Do you swear?
I really don't swear. 

31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Since it's past 10pm my day is basically over. I'm going to watch some youtube videos, read and then go to bed. 

No comments