Powered by Blogger.

April Favorites!


For the month of April I've been using the same products I loved last month but I added a few more Spring colored products to my every day make up routine. 
For foundation I've been loving the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation. I got the shade 130 Shell. It's yellow toned and the reason why I got it is because I have quite a bit of redness and yellow toned products are supposed to take away the redness. This foundation gives me medium coverage. I use my beauty blender to apply it and it's just perfect. It feels so light on the skin and it feels like I'm not wearing any make up. 
I've also been loving the Revlon Nearly Naked pressed powder in 020 light. I love this powder because it's finely milled and it feels creamy. Adding the powder after the foundation just makes it completely full coverage for me.
My go-to blush has been NARS Orgasm blush. It's my holy grail blush because it gives me a nice glow and it's perfect for any season. 
I've been obsessed with coral nails. My favorites have been Essie Olé Caliente and Cute as a Button


For lips I've been using the Maybelline Vivids lipstick in Shocking Coral. It's a bright coral with pink undertones. When I want a move natural looking lip I've been reaching for L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse in #171 Pink Cashmere. It's the perfect pink. I've actually mixed these two shades together and it looks nice and springy. 

Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner 04 Aqua, Maybelline Shocking Coral, L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse #171 Pink Cashmere

If I want my eyes to have a pop of color I've been reaching for the Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner in 04 Aqua. It's the perfect teal/aqua color. It doesn't smudge and stays in place all day. 

Random Favorties 

books
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 
The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck 

TV Shows
Married to Jonas 
Game of Thrones 

music
Màs Que Amor - Il Volo 
Constantemente Mía - Il Volo ft. Belinda 
Man of Sorrows - Hillsong 
We Are - Kari Jobe 
We Are - Big Time Rush 
Closer, Faster - Against The Current 
I Want Crazy - Hunter Hayes 
Believe It - Cimorelli 

youtuber
Meghan - meghanrosette 
Melissa - Melmphs



No comments