Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Nicole by OPI Selena

I've seen the Selena Gomez collection for Nicole by OPI for quite some time at the drugstore. I liked most of the colors but it too me a while to actually buy one because I didn't know which one to get. A few youtubers that I love have bought the Selena shade. I've been looking for it everywhere for the past few weeks and it was always sold out. I finally found it the other day at a drugstore next to a Walmart and they had every color. Walmart was sold out. I just love this color because I don't have anything like this. 


Selena is a bright peachy pink color with a very, very subtle hint of shimmer. It just reminds me of Spring and Summer and makes me happy. It's currently snowing outside and looking at my nails is cheering me up today. You need about three coats for maximum opacity. I just love this color!

Sincerely, JoJo. xoxo

No comments