Powered by Blogger.

July Favorites!


This month I've been loving Bath & Body Works Malibu Heat shower gel. Last summer it was my signature scent along with the fine fragrance mist. When I got the chance to go to Bath & Body Works I knew that I was going to get this. Malibu Heat is described as a "fresh blend of juicy pineapple, California oranges and creamy coconut milk." It smells like summer. For hair I've been loving the Organix nourishing coconut milk anti-breakage serum. It smells amazing. I put it on the ends of my hair at night and then when I get up in the morning I notice less frizz. MAC's Paint Pot in Painterly has been my go-to eye product. 95% of the time that I'm wearing eye shadow i'm wearing this. It's wonderful as a eye shadow base or worn alone. It covers the redness and the veins on my eyelids, it doesn't crease and it lasts all day. I definitely recommend it. For nails I've been loving Essie's Eternal Optimist. It's a nude pink that works for any occasion. I've been obsessed with the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers. I got the shades Nova and Celestial. Nova is a hot pink and Celestial is a dusty rose. I like Celestial because it's one of those your lips but better colors. These go on looking shiny and as the day goes on they become a stain on your lips. They are very opaque and one swipe is enough to go all over your lips. I've also developed an obsession with MAC Plumful. It's a rose plum color that looks really pretty on the lips. Since it's a lustre it has a shine to it. I love it.



Rimmel Apocalips #102 Nova, #101 Celestial, MAC Plumful 


TV Shows:

Suits
Teen Wolf

Movies:
The Croods
Beneath the Blue
Memoirs of a Geisha
Despicable Me 2

Music:
Fight Forever - Anthem Lights
Wanted - Dara Maclean
Every Good Thing - The Afters
You Never Fail - Hillsong Live
Guessing - Against The Current
Don't Want And Ending (Acoustic) - Sam Tsui (He's absolutely AMAZING live!)
We Could Love - Alex Goot (If you get the chance to see him in concert do it! He's amazing!)

Books:
The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen

Youtubers:

No comments