Powered by Blogger.

Colors of the Rainbow TAG

I've been wanting to do this tag for quite a while but it took me a long time to decide what products to pic for each color. This tag is pretty simple. You pick your favorite item of the moment for all the colors of the rainbow. 

Red

Bath & Body Works Forever Red Fine Fragrance Mist. Forever Red is B&BW's luxurious scent. From the moment I sniffed it I loved it. I'd call it a mix of fruity, floral and sweet. It's a blend of pomegranate, red osmanthus and vanilla. It's top notes include pomegranate, peach and apple, has mild notes of peony, marigold and red osmanthus, and its dry notes are composed of vanilla rum, marshmallow and oak wood. It's not something I'd wear every day but when I want something a little different from what I normally wear I  reach for this. 


Orange 

Bioderma Photoderm Après Soleil. This an after sun milk for face and body. I apply this on my face after being in the sun. It's very soothing and doesn't break me out. 

Yellow 

Clinique All About Eyes Rich eye cream. The actual eye cream has a yellow tint to it so that is my reasoning for choosing it for yellow. It claims to reduce circles and puffs. I'm not sure if it really does but I've noticed that my under eye area doesn't look puffy when I get up. I have a really dry under eye area and this helps to keep them moisturized. 

Green 

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara. This has been my favorite mascara since it's been released. It doesn't clump as the name says and my lashes look natural which is what I like. I always gets the waterproof version of any mascara that I try because the regular versions tend to smudge on me. 

Blue 

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. This is my all time favorite cream. I use it on my hands every single day. It helps with my eczema. I also use it on any cuts or dry patches. I always NEED to have a tube of this. 

Indigo 

Since I own nothing indigo I went with navy. My favorite navy thing is my Longchamp Le Pliage large tote in navy. It fits a lot of stuff and makes a great school bag in my opinion. I love it so much. It looks darker in person. 

Violet 

Rimmel London 60 Seconds nail polish in Sweet Lavender. I love this color and the formula of this line is quite good. I think I paid less than $3 for this polish as well. 

Pink 

Real Techniques Multi-Task brush. This is one of my go to makeup brushes. It's perfect for any powder whether it's powder foundation, setting powder, bronzer or blush this gets the job done. It's really soft. One side is angled which is why it's ideal for blush because I prefer an angled blush brush. It does everything. I recommend it. 

Multicolored

Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday multicolored glitter nail polish. It's described as party in a bottle on the Deborah Lippmann site. I got this mini polish for 100 points at Sephora. The bottle is so cute! This makes a really nice accent nail and goes with a lot of colors. 

If you're reading this I tag you to do this tag. Let me know if you do it or have done it. I would love to see it. 

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥ 

No comments