Powered by Blogger.

The Lipstick Tag!


1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I honestly don't keep track of how many lipstick I own. I'd say about 20 and counting.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
I'm pretty sure it was an Elizabeth Arden lipstick called Sugar Plum Shimmer and I only remember it because I didn't wear lipstick very much until my last year in high school, before that it was always lip balm or lip gloss. I used to try on my mom's lipsticks when I was younger but I only wore it on special occasions. Now when I'm not wearing lipstick I'm wearing lip balm.

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I don't have a favourite brand. The lipstick brands from my collection that I reach for the most are MAC and L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
I've mentioned this many times. MAC Syrup.

5. What is your favourite finish?
I like lipsticks that look subtle and are moisturizing. My favourite finish of MAC lipsticks is lustre.

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
The Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm in Keep Mauving.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
Four. Dior Addict Lip Glow, Covergirl Smoochies in #luv u, Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast and Maybelline BabyLips in Cherry Me.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
I don't really wear a lot of red. Sometimes Maybelline BabyLips in Cherry Me because it's very subtle. If I'm feeling bold I'll go for Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Raspberry Bite. It's a blue toned berry red so it's more flattering.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I keep them in an acrylic lipstick holder that I found at Winners. That lives on my vanity.

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
I have a long list of MAC lipsticks that I've been wanting for quite some time. Recently I've had my eye on lipsticks from other brands like the Bite Beauty Luminous Crème Lipstick in Fig, Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose, Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in 04 Rose Tweed and NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments