Powered by Blogger.

April Favorites!


April, a month that I have been waiting for since January. Why? April is the end of the semester. This month has been all about final assignments, papers, presentations and exams. University is stressful and I'm glad to be off for the Spring/Summer. May will be all about making the most of my time off.
I don't have many favorites for April because I didn't have much time to try new things. I have a few thins worth mentioning and here they are.

Bourjois Java Rice Power 
This powder is an illuminating powder. While it appears translucent and illuminating on the skin, the product itself has has a bit of a pink tone with shimmer. I've been using this to set my under eye concealer and as a highlighter because it just makes your skin appear glowy. It helps to make you look awake when you're running on very little sleep.

Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
The biggest reason why I love this dry shampoo is because it's clear; therefore, it doesn't cause a white cast in my brown hair. It also has a minty scent which I enjoy. It just takes away the excess oil and makes your hair look clean and soft.

OPI Cajun Shrimp
When I study for exams my favorite thing to do when I take a break is painting my nails (and baking) because it forces me to stay calm. OPI Cajun Shrimp is a great shade if you're looking for a summer red. It's opaque in 2 coats. When I look at my nails when I'm wearing this polish I just feel happy and think of summer.

Essie Master Plan 
This is a gray nail polish that just makes your nails look sleek and polished. It only needs 2 coats to be fully opaque.

TV Shows
Call the Midwife - This show is amazing! I watched the entire series in a week. The characters are lovely, the stories are real and the fashion is gorgeous. The show takes place in East London in the 1950s. I have no interest in midwifery or nursing but I love this show. A lot goes on in these episodes since each season has 8 episodes. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.

Music 
I Am Not Alone - Kari Jobe
It Is Well - Bethel Music
Anchor - Bethel Music
Already Home - A Great Big World
Road Between - Lucy Hale

Recipes 

Youtube Videos 

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥


No comments