Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Polish in Pinch of Punch


The Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in Pinch of Punch is a cool toned bright pink. I've had this polish in my collection since last summer but I never wore it before. I don't have any color like it. The color reminds me of Spring flowers. The color looks darker and more pink in person. The flash takes out a lot of the pinkness and makes it lean towards purple but in person it is very much pink. The formula of this polish is quite thick like the other polishes I've tried from this range. It's opaque in one coat although I applied two coats. It lasts about 3 days with minimal chipping. The price of this polish varies depending where you go. They're often on sale but even if they're not on sale they're very affordable.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments