Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Master Plan


Since last September I've developed a love for neutral nail polish. I've always loved Essie nail polish. When I heard about Master Plan I knew it would be a good addition to my collection. Essie describes this shade as a mischievous soft gray. It's straight up gray. You might think that it looks boring but it's actually really beautiful. I think it makes my fingers look longer and leaner.
The formula of this polish is amazing for an Essie polish. A lot of their lighter shades need 3-4 coats but this one only needed 2 coats for maximum opacity. This polish lasted about 3 days on my nails with minimal chipping.
Essie Master Plan is similar to nails inc Porchester Square (which is one of my favorites) execpt it's more gray. Porchester Square is described as a dove gray; it's a little lighter and more taupe in tone. I'd recommend this one if you like the nails inc Porchester Square polish but want to save a few dollars. Ir's probably excessive for me to have both shades in my nail polish collection but it's an obsession of mine.
You can find Essie polish for different prices depending on where you go. I got this one when it was on sale at Target for $7.99 and the Essie polishes at Target are usually $8.99. They're usually $9.99 at Shoppers and Jean Coutu.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments