Powered by Blogger.

Beloved Blushes: Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in Coral


I love blush and I never pass up the opportunity to try a new one. The Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in Coral is beautiful. I would describe the shade as a shimmery terracotta color. I wouldn't call it coral because the appearance is a golden orange. I bought this blush because I saw how beautiful it looked on Karen from makeupandbeautyblog. She has a darker skin tone than me but I still decided to give this a try and I loved it from the moment I applied it on my cheeks.


When I first swatched it I thought it would look too orange on me but it really doesn't. On my cheeks it seems to act as a blush/bronzer/highlighter all in one. It defines my cheeks, adds a nice healthy glow and it looks natural. I apply it by swirling all the colors together and blending it out a lot. Sometimes I go back in for the lightest shade and add it to the high points of my cheekbones just to give it an extra highlight.


I personally think that the lasting power of this blush is all day for me. I also think that the pigmentation is great as well. The price is a little high for the drugstore. I've seen it from $9.99 to $12.99. I ended up paying $7.49 for this one because it was on sale at Target. I think that it's worth the price because the product itself reminds me of high end blushes. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great drugstore blush. I would love to try more of the blushes from this range.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments