Powered by Blogger.

August Favorites!


I honestly can't believe that it's already the end of August. I feel like my summer just flew by.  Here is what I've been loving this month.

NYX Baked Blush in Chiffon 
I found myself reaching for this blush a lot. The texture and wear time of the blush reminds me a lot of the MAC Mineralize Blushes. This color is a shimmery nude shade. When I first saw it I didn't think it looked like much but when I swatched it I loved it. It gives a subtle polished look to any makeup look. It's perfect for every day and an occasion in my opinion. I've also been told that I have nice skin while wearing this blush. I highly recommend trying the NYX Baked Blushes.

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation & Powder Foundation
This foundation feels really light on the skin yet it gives medium to full coverage. When combined with the powder foundation you get a flawless coverage. When wearing these two products together I've been told that I have flawless skin which made me laugh because I was wearing this in the middler of a very visible breakout. The foundation seems to be best applied with fingers and blended in with a brush. The powder works well with a brush but the little puff that comes with it is good for touch ups or making sure you cover specific areas like the redness on my nose. The products are amazing and so is the price.

Nivea A Kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon
This has been my lip balm of choice for the past month and a half. I bought it in Florida and loved it so much that I bought a backup as well. I'm so annoyed that I can't get this here. It's so moisturizing on the lips. The scent takes a bit of getting used to but the product is amazing.


Bite Beauty Lumious Crรจme Lipstick in Musk + Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist 

This has been my favorite lip combo. Bite Beauty Musk is described as a pink brown. The formula is creamy and it just glides onto your lips. It's not matte but it's not too shiny either. All the hype about the Bite Beauty lipsticks is true and well deserved. The Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist is a sheer pinky nude that just adds shine and a subtle nude hint to your lips. I like wearing this on top of the Bite Beauty lipstick because it makes the shade look less brown on my lips and it gives it a nice shine.

NYX Baked Blush in Chiffon, Bite Beauty lipstick in Musk, Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist


Random Favorites 

Books:
On the Fence by Kasie West
Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Magnolia by Kristi Cook
A Bouquet of Love by Janice Thompson

Movies:
Chef
Belle
No Reservations

Music:
Somebody to You - The Vamps ft. Demi Lovato
Echo - Colton Dixon
Through All Of It - Colton Dixon
I Choose Jesus - Moriah Peters

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments