Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Merino Cool


I love me so Essie nail polish. Merino Cool is a really pretty shade. It's described on essie's site as a sensuous autumn mulberry. I'm not entirely sure what that means but it's a perfect shade for autumn. It's a deep taupe shade with grey and purple undertones. In some lights it looks more purple. The formula is pretty good. Two coats is opaque enough but I did three coats because I felt like some nails needed a little extra. I would definitely recommend this shade because I own nothing like it in my collection and I think it's pretty unique. Essie polishes typically last 3-4 days on my nails with minimal chipping. The prices vary from $7.99-$9.99 depending on where you buy them but you can find it on sale at Target sometimes.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

1 comment

  1. I have this nail polish and absolutely love it! I agree, it is the perfect shade for autumn :) xo Jess It's That Time For

    ReplyDelete