Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Jump in my Jumpsuit


I love a good red nail polish especially during the Holiday season. I picked up Jump in my Jumpsuit from Essie's latest collection. It's a classic red and perfect for this time of year. The formula is pretty good. You would be able to get away with one coat but I noticed a few nails that needed a little but of an extra coat so I ended up doing two coats. This polish wears for about three days on my nails. I noticed some chipping on the second day. I don't expect a nail polish to last a whole week on my nails without chipping but I at least expected there to be no chips for at least two days. I'm just being picky here because I'm comparing it to my favorite reds from OPI. It's a really pretty color and probably the most Holiday-like shade in Essie's Winter collection )apart from Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low which I am thinking about picking up.) 

What's your favorite red nail polish?


Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments