Powered by Blogger.

2014 Sephora Wishlist


There are always beauty products that I keep my eye on throughout the year. Sometimes my want for them goes away and sometimes it lingers for a long time. These are some products that I've been constantly looking at, reading about or swatching.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dolce Vita and Never Say Never 
I currently have a huge obsession with NARS. I love their blushes and concealer, and I've been testing out their tinted moisturizer. I've never tried any of their lip products. Their Velvet Matte Lip Pencils get a lot of love. I've had my eye on Dolce Vita because it's a classic everyday shade. It's described as a dusty rose which is a shade I usually gravitate towards because it's very versatile. Never Say Never is on my wishlist because I don't have anything like it. It's out of my comfort zone but it's really pretty. It's described as a lilac rose. Since Radiant Orchid is the colour of the year, I think this shade represents it well.

Dior Nail Glow 
I love wearing nail polish but sometimes I have a difficult time deciding what shade of polish to wear. The Dior Nail Glow would be perfect for those days when I want my nails to look clean and polished but I don't know what colour to wear. It's supposed to enhance your natural nail by making the whites of your nails whiter and the pinks of your nails pinker. Essentially it would be kind of like a french manicure.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation
I've never tried anything from Tarte but I've heard good things about their Amazonian clay products and this foundation. It's supposed to make your skin look healthy and natural while providing full coverage.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat 
The second I saw pictures of this blush I knew I had to have it. It's described as a vibrant poppy combined with Diffused Light for a subtle halo effect. Once I saw swatches of it, it looked like a colour I would wear. I would love to add this to my blush collection.

Sephora Collection Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation
I love to try new foundations/face base products and I'm always looking for one that will even out my skin tone the best. I've heard a lot about this product. It's seen as a dupe for the Dior Airflash Foundation at a fraction of the cost. I've always wanted to try an airbrush foundation. It's supposed to give your skin a flawless airbrush look.

Hourglass Extreme Sheen High Shine Lip Gloss in Truth
I'm not a huge lip gloss fan but this one sounds very moisturizing since the formula contains vitamin E. It's described as a rosy nude which seems like a good shade to wear with any makeup look.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders have been one of the most raved about products of 2013. Diffused Light is described as a soft, warm, pale yellow that reduces redness (which I have), eliminates shine (which I have in my t-zone), and give skin clarity (which is  awesome). Out of all the powders in this collection this one sounds like the best one for my skin. I've been hesitant to buy it because of the hefty price tag.

Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette 
I don't really like filling in my eyebrows because it needs to be precise to look natural. This one has an angled, triangular tip to make it extremely easy to achieve the perfectly shaped brow in seconds.


Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments