Powered by Blogger.

FOTD - "NO MAKEUP" MAKEUP


I like to keep my daily makeup routine really simple. I like to have a base that will even out my complexion and brighten under my eyes because I don't get enough sleep.

First I applied Physician's Formula Organic Wear CC Cream in Light and blended it out with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. Next I applied my trusted NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla under my eyes to make me look well rested and around my nose and chin because I tend to have redness there. Then I set everything with my L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable Power in N2. Then on the apples of my cheeks I applied a little bit of MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty with my ELF Studio Angled Blush Brush just to have a natural flush. For my eyes, I just applied a few coats of Maybelline's The Rocket Waterproof Mascara. I've really been loving this mascara because it give length and volume to my lashes and doesn't budge all day. For my brows, I just brush them with a spoolie to make sure they're in place. For my lips, I applied my well loved Dior Addict Lip Glow. I just love this stuff; it's always in my bag.


This was the first time I wore the CC cream and it lasted all day. Setting it with powder is key.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments