Powered by Blogger.

GIRL POWER TAG

I saw various youtubers do this tag and I thought it was something important. I think every girl should do this tag or at least think about the questions.

1. What does Girl Power mean to you?
Being confident and comfortable in your own skin. Letting your inner beauty be more important and your outer beauty. Being there for someone when they need help.

2. What is the best advice you can give to girls who want to be powerful?
Don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Find something that you love and pursue it. Don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough because you are. Don't let anyone pressure you to do something that you're not comfortable with. Don't try to fit in, just be yourself. The right people will accept your for who your are.  It doesn't matter what other people think about you. All that matters is that you're proud of yourself.

3. If you could have any super power, what would it be and how would you use it?
Teleportation so that I could go anywhere in a matter of seconds. I could go see my younger cousin any time and be there to help her through difficult teenage situations. I could go to multiple places and help different people in need all in the same day.


4. Show us your best girl power (picture) pose.



5. What beauty product makes you feel powerful?

Concealer. It brightens up under my eye area and makes me look awake and ready to face the day even when I get only a few hours of sleep. When I was younger it was good for covering blemishes and helping me feel more confident.

6. Why is it important to have power girls as role models?
It shows that your inner beauty is more important than your outward appearance and going after your dreams is worth it. Someone who isn't afraid to stand up for what they believe in is more beautiful that someone rude and selfish.

7. What young up and comer do you think is powerful and why?
I can think of two people but they're not up and comers. They're two powerful, influential woman that have been role models to me for years. One of the first people I think of what I think of a powerful woman is Sophia Bush. She's not afraid to take a stand and support causes that are important to her. She's beautiful inside and out. Another powerful woman that I can think of is Candace Cameron Bure. She's a strong Christian woman and a role model to women of all ages. Besides being an actress, she's also an author and an inspirational speaker. She's not afraid to share her faith and stand up for what she believes in.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments